How To Handle Property Issues As A Child Of God
Updated: Aug 29, 2022
One problem that many face in this world is inheritance and property issues. Things always escalate and turn dirty real quick. As a Christian who fears the Lord, how do you handle things?
Sure, don’t give up on your birthright. But if it got stolen anyway, then guard your heart. The same brothers who dug a pit for Joseph later received the land of Goshen through him. Because, God is your portion. When His hand pulls you out of the pit, it won’t be an average rescue mission. It’ll be the greatest comeback ever!
Some points to help you hear God’s voice among all the noise.
• Money can’t buy character. If someone’s greedy, they have punished themselves. The thirst of money kills their reputation once and for all.
• There will always be some with no clarity in their stance. Such are the ones to lie or hit double side goals. They seem like angels, but they destroy in subtle ways. Their good name is also an illusion.
• Don’t worry about the greedy nor the false angels. Worry about the old aged people. They are owners of the inheritance. Yet, sometimes elders are tortured and manipulated in all of this greed.
Love and protect the old.
• The old aged are like children. They make mistakes, but their position is vulnerable. Weak in health, weak in strength. Dependent on others. They don’t know what to do. They just surrender to every threat.
• Amidst the disputes, they live in the fear of losing true love from their children. Which, most of the times, is truly lost.
• Never get a “Will” against “willingness.” With the greedy terrorising, and the false angels playing the harp for it, the old just want to leave the world. That’s a curse to be avoided.
Own honesty, clear conscience, and integrity.
In all of the inheritance and property matters, strive to own one thing— Integrity.
People may steal and own properties, but do they own integrity? No one can steal that. Your integrity will bring God’s wealth to you. When God brings a blessing, no misery is added to it. No enemy can steal it.
“𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘢, 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘢, 𝘺𝘰𝘶’𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵. 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳.”
- Jesus Christ (Luke 10:41,42.)